WV Division of Rehabilitation Services
• Vocational rehabilitation services for individual with disabilities.
• Contact: 1-800-642-8207, 107 Capitol St. Charleston, WV 25301-2609, http://www.wvdrs.org/index.cfm, Hours: 8:30 - 5:00
• Provides academic and job preparation skills and training.
• Contact:304-466-0540, 201 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, email@example.com Hours: MWF 9:00 - 5:00 TR9:00 - 8:00
REACHH Community Resource Programs
Office Hours for REACHH programs: 8:00 - 4:00
Summers County Child Advocacy Center
• FREE: Family support and advocacy, counseling and therapeutic intervention, medical referrals, forensic interviews, case tracking, and community education
• Contact:304-466-2226, 411 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, https://www.reachhfrc.org/child-advocacy-center
Summers County Birth to Three Program
• FREE: Serves children who are at risk for or who have developmental delays.
• Contact:304-466-2226, 411 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, https://www.reachhfrc.org/birth-to-three
REACHH After School Program
• FREE: Provides meals, tutoring, and violence prevention curriculum
• Contact:304-466-2226, 411 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, https://www.reachhfrc.org/after-school-progra
Truancy Diversion Program
• FREE: Provides families with truancy diversion action plans, monitors student progress
• Contact:304-466-2226, 411 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, https://www.reachhfrc.org/truancy-diversion
Department of Health and Human Resources
• Provides families in need with child support, food stamps, flood recovery, and health insurance information
• Contact: 304-466-2807, 320 Summers St. Hinton, WV 25951 http://www.dhhr.wv.gov/BMS/pages/Office-Results.aspx?County=Summers, Hours: 8:00 - 5:00
Loaves and Fishes
• Provides families with free food, clothing, and hygiene items.
• Contact: 207 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, 304-466-2110
Appalachian South Folk Life Center
• Provides home repair and maintenance for families in need.
• Contact: 304-466-0626, Pipestem Knob, Pipestem, WV 25979, https://www.folklifecenter.org/
• Supplemental food, nutrition education and counseling, screening and health referrals to other service providers.
• Contact: 304-466-5900, 312 3rd Ave. Hinton, WV 25951, Clinic Hours: Monday and Wednesday 8:30 - 6:30
First Presbyterian Church
• Food, clothing, and financial support for utilities.
• Contact: 304-466-0818, 322 3rd Ave. Hinton, WV 25951
FMRS – Mental Health Center
• Addiction recovery services, behavioral health services, crisis services, intellectual disability support program
• Contact: 304-466-3889, 198 Pleasant St. Hinton, WV 25951, http://fmrs.org/Locations/Summers.html
WV Rx Prescription Drug Program
• Provides oral health education, FREE oral health products, information for parents and professional development for school nurses
• Contact: 304-663-3690
Hinton Health Right
• Provides medical services for uninsured individuals in WV.
• Contact: 304-466-9222, 209 Temple St. Hinton, WV 25951, http://www.wvafc.org/clinics/hinton-health-right
Education and Childcare
• Provided early learning programs and educational activities for children (3 – 5)
• Contact: 304-466-6016, http://www.casewvprograms.org/HeadStartSummersCounty.html
• Provides educational family and nutrition programs.
• Contact: 304-466-7113, 97 Park Ave. Hinton, WV, 25951, Hours: 8:30 - 4:30